Friday, September 4, 2009

What's Good in Hot-lanta

I was fortunate enough to read a blog stating that Fabolous, a rapper, would be appearing in Greenbreir Mall. More specifically, he would be appearing in Footlocker and one ticket would be given to the first 1,000 customers who bought a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, I was unable to get to the mall the day of the event which was pretty dissapionting because the concert was for a very small crowd. I was suprised to find out that this performance actually netted Fabolous very little money. As an artist, Fabolous took part in this promotion to help stimulate business the best way he could.
It is easy to understand why this type of blog would be posted; in the given economy, anything that could be used to stimulate business is a good idea. Through the high exposure of sources like the internet, Footlocker ensured that the full one thousand tickets would be given out and that many pairs of shoes will be sold. I'm pretty sad that I couldn't make it because I really could use a new pair of shoes.
--Michael Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment